Episode 43: Leverage Your Intellectual Property, with Bill Cates
Bill Cates is an internationally recognized client-acquisition expert, author, and speaker who motivates others to take action with proven strategies.
A successful entrepreneur, Bill started and sold two book publishing companies. Turning his attention to help other businesses grow, Bill has written four best-selling books: Get More Referrals Now, Don’t Keep Me a Secret, Beyond Referrals and Radical Relevance.
Bill has delivered his business-growth message to over 500,000 professionals, small business owners, and salespeople across 5 continents; helping them increase revenue without increasing their marketing budget.
Bill Cates’ client-acquisition system has been featured in such publications as Success Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, Selling Power, the Huffington Post, and The Wall Street Journal. And his own business success has been featured in Money Magazine.
Bill is one of the founding members of the Million Dollar Speakers Group and was inducted into the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame in 2010 (182 living members worldwide).
Bill is also somewhat of an adventurer. He has trekked through the Himalayas of Nepal and the Andes of Peru. He has lived on a houseboat in Kashmir, India, climbed Machu Pichu, reached the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro, camped in Arctic Circle and Bill has toured the country as the drummer in a rock and roll band.
What You Will Learn:
- Bill Cates’ journey into the publishing industry
- The types of deals Bill has encountered as an entrepreneur in the publishing industry
- How Bill sold his two publishing companies
- Why we should all be leveraging our intellectual property and expertise
- How Bill transitioned into professional speaking
- How you know you have something that’s licensable
- The pros and cons of entering a business partnership
How to connect with Bill Cates:
- Twitter: @Bill_Cates
Connect with Corey
- Email: [email protected] | [email protected]
- Website: kupferlaw.com
- Phone: 646.751.8016
- Twitter: @coreykupfer
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/coreykupfer
- Facebook: facebook.com/coreykupfer