Episode 45: Get Creative With Your Exit Strategy
Carl Gould is a worldwide leading authority on business and entrepreneurship. His company, 7 Stage Advisors helps organizations grow to the next level. He is an entrepreneur who built three multi-million dollar businesses by age 40. 7 Stage Advisors has mentored the launch of over five thousand businesses. He has advised over 100 of the Inc. 500/5000 Fastest-Growing Companies. Some of the companies he’s helped are companies like Walgreens, Walmart, American Idol, USA Olympic Track, IBM, McGraw-Hill, and the US Army.
Gould created the farthest-reaching business mentoring organization in the world, and his methodologies are in practice in 35 countries. He has trained, certified or accredited over 7,000 Business Coaches and Mentors since 2002.
Carl has written multiple books on the subject of business strategy, leadership and sustainable growth. He co-authored Blueprint for Success with Stephen R. Covey and Ken Blanchard; and his best-selling book, The 7 Stages of Small Business Success, lays out the formula for HyperGrowth.
What You Will Learn:
- Carl Gould’s journey from entrepreneurship into coaching
- The lessons Carl learned from selling his own businesses
- What makes ‘good’ deals
- Why business owners often miss a huge opportunity when they sell
- Why you should be planning your exit strategy far in advance
How to connect with Carl Gould:
- Website: www.carlgould.com
- Twitter: @carlgould
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecarlgould/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlgould/
Connect with Corey
- Email: [email protected] | [email protected]
- Website: kupferlaw.com
- Phone: 646.751.8016
- Twitter: @coreykupfer
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/coreykupfer
- Facebook: facebook.com/coreykupfer