Episode 31: Capitalizing on Your Circumstances to Become a Successful Negotiator
Cindy Watson is a highly sought after international speaker, author, and coach known for her passion, commitment, and ability to inspire. She is the founder of Women On Purpose and also the founder and managing partner of Watson Labour Lawyers In Toronto, Canada. Cindy has a proven track record of empowering and advocating for women as well as enlightening corporate environments on how to best address gender issues.
As a coach, she empowers women to unleash and leverage their feminine power through the Art of Feminine Negotiation. She is the author of the upcoming Art of Feminine Negotiation: How to Get What You Want From the Boardroom to the Bedroom.
As an attorney, she broke down barriers, fighting to further women’s rights, secure pay equity, break glass ceilings, and to end discrimination.
Cindy inspires her clients to dig deep to rediscover their true purpose and take charge of their lives again.
What You Will Learn:
- Cindy Watson’s story and how she became an expert negotiator
- Embracing ignorance to overcome reservations and fears
- How to overcome the circumstances you’re born into
- The impact of generations of mental conditioning
- Factors that pose major problems for women in the workplace
- Key components of a successful negotiation strategy
- How women can be empowered by stepping into their natural, feminine, intuitive negotiation styles
- Where to get Cindy’s book, The Art of Feminine Negotiation: How to Get What You Want From the Board Room to the Bedroom
How to connect with Cindy Watson:
- Website: https://www.womenonpurpose.ca/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/womenonpurposecommunity/
- Free E-book: https://bit.ly/2Vm42Uk
Connect with Corey
- Email: [email protected] | [email protected]
- Website: kupferlaw.com
- Phone: 646.751.8016
- Twitter: @coreykupfer
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/coreykupfer
- Facebook: facebook.com/coreykupfer