David Bach is a top trusted financial expert, nine-time New York Times bestselling author, motivational speaker, successful entrepreneur, and founder of FinishRich media. David’s most successful work as an author includes his Finish Rich and Automatic Millionaire series of books, translated into more than 19 languages and with more than 7 million total books in print. David is also a frequent national television guest and contributor.
David’s accolades and accomplishments seem truly endless. He has been recognized as a “thought leader of the year in the RIA industry” by WealthManagement.com in 2018, and he currently serves as the Co-Founder and Director of Advisor and Investor Education with AE Wealth Management, one of America’s fastest growing RIA firms with more than $6 billion in total platform assets. Over the course of two decades, David’s work has taught more than a hundred million people how to better manage their finances, be smarter with their money, and truly obtain wealth.
What You Will Learn:
- David discusses his new book The Latte Factor, and why he wrote it for today’s young people to show them that there is hope for achieving the American Dream, as long as they take a few key financial steps.
- David shares how he learned many of his important financial lessons from his grandmother, for whom he wrote the book Smart Women Finish Rich. He shares these key lessons and why they have had such an impact on him.
- David gives an overview of his long career in the financial services industry. He discusses the work AE Wealth Management does to help RIA firms grow, expand, brand themselves and gain clients.
- David shares how he learned an important lesson about saving for retirement, and he shares how a little bit of work adds up over time to become a remarkable amount of money by the time you’re ready to retire.
- Learn how David has been able to use deals to advance his business through his early experience developing his Smart Women Finish Rich program including how licensing deals were key.
- David shares how he has leverage his content, brand and expertise into business partnerships and equity positions in companies.
- Davis shares the key qualities a true dealmaker needs to have. He explains why optimism matters and that you can’t do a good deal with a bad person.
How to connect with David Bach:
Connect with Corey
- Email: [email protected] | [email protected]
- Website: kupferlaw.com
- Phone: 646.751.8016
- Twitter: @coreykupfer
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/coreykupfer
- Facebook: facebook.com/coreykupfer