Episode 37: Deal Design: Get Creative With Your Real Estate Strategy, with Gary Wilson
At age 40, Gary Wilson retired as Corporate Vice-President, Mergers & Acquisitions in National Banking. His history since has been in guiding individuals to wealth and income with real estate. In the first 6 months after earning his real estate license, Gary created 6 figure income working with investors. He has since completed over 100 transactions per year consistently every year without a sales team or assistant, with virtually no marketing costs.
Gary has traded over 3,000 Investment properties in less than 5 years and developed five real estate holding companies, owning more than 250 rental units. Gary has made himself a multi-millionaire by building a real estate enterprise including: brokerage, rental management, investment services, settlement services, and appraisal services.
Gary is an award winner and accepted into Andron Apiphenon Order of Excellence for Real Estate. He is also the author of FIVE Real Estate Investment books and has appeared on OVER 100 national and local media outlets including: CBS, FOX News, NBC, ABC, Business Week, iTunes.
What You Will Learn:
- Gary Wilson’s story and how he got into real estate
- Using the right strategy, with the right deal, at the right time
- How to get creative with your deal structures
- Applying your entrepreneur skills in the real estate industry
- The resources you need to begin investing in real estate on the side
- How entrepreneurs use real estate for passive income and growing their business
- Common mistakes that newcomers make in real estate
- Creative financing in real estate deals
How to connect with Gary Wilson:
- Website: www.myinvestmentservices.com
- Gary’s Books:
Connect with Corey
- Email: [email protected] | [email protected]
- Website: kupferlaw.com
- Phone: 646.751.8016
- Twitter: @coreykupfer
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/coreykupfer
- Facebook: facebook.com/coreykupfer