Greg Williams is known as “The Master Negotiator and Body Language Expert.” With more than thirty years of experience in negotiation reading body language, Greg is often called on by TV news outlets to read the authenticity of politicians, entertainers, and other high profile individuals. Greg is also a widely regarded speaker, a bestselling author with seven books on the subject of negotiating, a coach and mentor.
Greg is also a highly sought-after trainer who has presented negotiation training for international organizations such as Merck Pharmaceuticals, Bank of America, Mercedes Benz, and Unilever. Core to his training is the art of reading body language to get insights into the emotional state of negotiating partners, giving Greg’s students additional insights they can leverage in their negotiation to maximize the outcome.
What You Will Learn:
- Greg shares his original dream of playing Major League Baseball, and how he got involved in the art of negotiation by watching his mother always negotiating for a better price on everything.
- Greg talks about joining the corporate world in an effort to learn more about the negotiation process, and he shares how he ended up starting his own business, and he discusses the importance of having a ceiling as well as a floor to what you will accept from a deal.
- Greg explains the seven micro-expressions, flickers of emotions that can be read if you are watching for them. He shares how you can gather information from nonverbal communication even if you’re on the phone with someone and can’t see them.
- Greg talks about the tactics he uses, including using body language to imply something that isn’t necessarily true. He shares some of the ways reading others and sending signals can help you in your negotiations.
- Greg discusses the importance of controlling your emotions, and he talks about negotiating with different types of “bullies”, as well as the tactics he uses to handle each type.
- Learn why it is important to define what a winning outcome is, for both yourself and the person you are negotiating with. Greg also shares some of the important nuances you should be paying attention to when negotiating.
How to connect with Greg Williams:
Connect with Corey
- Email: [email protected] | [email protected]
- Website: kupferlaw.com
- Phone: 646.751.8016
- Twitter: @coreykupfer
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/coreykupfer
- Facebook: facebook.com/coreykupfer