Episode 4: Raising Capital and Avoiding Taxes, with Joel Block
A money business insider, Joel’s a long-time venture capitalist and hedge fund manager (gobbledygook for professional investor) who lives in a Shark Tank world like on TV. Since selling his publishing company to a Fortune 500, Joel keynotes conferences worldwide, delivering business strategies and the inside track for money and success to business executives and their teams.
What You Will Learn:
- Learn how Joel was drawn to the finance world and the lessons he learned over the course of his career that he now teaches to others.
- Joel shares the stumbling blocks he has observed in business leaders trying to raise capital for their organizations, as well as best practices for creating deals and getting to yes.
- Learn the secrets of structuring a deal, understanding it well enough to explain it, and convincing your potential investors to take the chance on you.
- Joel shares how the Trump tax cuts have created the potentially most powerful tax shelter in American history, allowing you to invest 1031 exchange and capital gains in 8700 distressed areas around the country to completely avoid taxes on your gains and get great returns.
Connect with Corey
- Email: [email protected] | [email protected]
- Website: kupferlaw.com
- Phone: 646.751.8016
- Twitter: @coreykupfer
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/coreykupfer
- Facebook: facebook.com/coreykupfer