Episode 5: Finding the Right Deal, with Mindy Diamond
Mindy Diamond is the president, CEO and founder of Diamond Consultants, specializing in recruiting financial advisors. Through her relationship-driven methods, Mindy helps individuals and organizations maximize their potential. She has contributed to the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, CNBC and other national media outlets. She is also a respected keynote speaker, podcast host, and thought leader.
What You Will Learn:
- Learn how the industry landscape has changed through Mindy’s career, and how her deals have evolved in the last five years to focus more on independence.
- Mindy shares her experiences with potential buyers who reach out to her to find a seller partner but can’t answer the question of what differentiates them from their competitors.
- Mindy explains what makes a “good deal”, and she discusses why there is a problem with values incongruence in the wealth management industry that can sometimes cause a deal to be a mismatch.
- Learn why self-awareness and clarity of your goals is the secret to doing the right deal. Mindy shares how she helps evaluate a deal for its long-term potential and not just for the immediate financial benefits it can provide.
- Website: www.diamond-consultants.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: (908) 879-1002
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/mindydiamond
- Twitter: @diamondconsults
- Mindy Diamond on Independence Podcast: www.diamond-consultants.com/podcast-mindy-diamond-independence/
Connect with Corey
- Email: [email protected] | [email protected]
- Website: kupferlaw.com
- Phone: 646.751.8016
- Twitter: @coreykupfer
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/coreykupfer
- Facebook: facebook.com/coreykupfer