Episode 3: Influencer and Sponsorship Deals, with Ramon Ray
Ramon Ray is a four-time entrepreneur, speaker and bestselling author. His work has been featured in the New York Times, Fox Business, MSNBC and other national media, he has been recognized on the WeWork “40 over 40” list, and he is the author of over ten thousand articles and blog posts and four books on business. Ramon is also the editor and founder of Smart Hustle Magazine and the founder of the website smallbiztechnology.com.
What You Will Learn:
- Ramon shares how his career path began with a desire as a child to join the FBI, and how he has worked his way through entrepreneurship to teaching other business leaders and brands.
- Learn how Ramon does marketing deals with sponsors and brands, and hear his case study of a typical deal he would do, how he would help the brand, and how he would structure the deal.
- Learn why “micro-influencing” is a powerful and cost-effective tool. Ramon shares strategies for effectively using influencers to market your event, product, service or business.
- Ramon explains why it is important to avoid being taken advantage of and to be aware of the money you are investing in your deals, so that you get the right return on your investment.
Connect with Corey
- Email: [email protected] | [email protected]
- Website: kupferlaw.com
- Phone: 646.751.8016
- Twitter: @coreykupfer
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/coreykupfer
- Facebook: facebook.com/coreykupfer