This week’s guest, Michael Roderick, shares so much valuable information about the power of creating a referable brand. When you can get people talking about you when you’re not in the room, you’ll find more folks coming your way. Some of you may think this only relates to growing organically, but that’s not true. People who have brand value beyond just sales are that much more attractive as acquisition targets. They’re also set up better for possible joint ventures, strategic alliances, and more. Referable brands and deals were made for each other!
Join Michael Roderick and I on the DealQuest Podcast, where we dive deep and discuss the power of creating referrable brands. We cover –
- Differentiation & Unique Selling Propositions in raising investment capital
- Why the Benefit Doesn’t Have to be Financial
- Negotiating with the “Halo Effect”
- And more!
Connect with Corey
- Email: [email protected] | [email protected]
- Website: kupferlaw.com
- Phone: 646.751.8016
- Twitter: @coreykupfer
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/coreykupfer
- Facebook: facebook.com/coreykupfer