Joining me in this episode are J2 Solutions founder and managing partner Vijay Khatnani; 1-800-GOT-JUNK franchisee Judy Briggs; Morris Creative Group owner Chuck Morris; Walton Financial founder Scott Walton; and Payton Bolin founder and Chief Marketing Officer Jane Bolin. These five remarkable entrepreneurs are here to share their individual stories, linked by the common thread of inorganic growth of their businesses through deals.
What You Will Learn:
- The roundtable guests share unique details about their businesses and the industries they operate in. Each operates their business under a different model, with family businesses, partnerships and franchises all represented.
- Hear about a variety of business growth deals including acquisitions, business partnerships, franchises and services for equity deals.
- You’ll learn how each business owner grew their business inorganically using deals, regardless of what industry they operate in. In spite of their differences, deals were a viable growth strategy for each business.
- Get insight into the strategies the guests used to build their businesses and then locate, prepare and close the deals they used to supercharge their growth.
- Learn the important lessons the guests learned from the opportunities and challenges of those deals and how those lessons benefitted their businesses.
- Vijay Khatnani, J2 Solutions: https://j2-solutions.com/
- Judy Briggs, 1-800-GOT-JUNK franchise: https://www.1800gotjunk.com/us_en/locations/Massachusetts/junk-removal-boston-west
- Chuck Morris, Morris Creative Group: https://www.morriscreative.com/
- Scott Walton, Walton Financial: http://www.waltonfin.com/
- Jane Bolin, Peyton Bolin Law Firm: https://www.peytonbolin.com/
Connect with Corey
- Email: [email protected] | [email protected]
- Website: kupferlaw.com
- Phone: 646.751.8016
- Twitter: @coreykupfer
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/coreykupfer
- Facebook: facebook.com/coreykupfer