Episode 2: The Language of Deals, with Corey Kupfer
My name is Corey Kupfer, and I’d like to welcome you to my first ever solo episode of Fueling Deals. This episode is all about understanding the concepts and terms you’ll need to know to complete a merger, acquisition, joint venture, strategic alliance, licensing agreement, or other types of business-to-business deal.
What You Will Learn:
- Learn how acquisitions, true mergers, acqui-hires, and tuck-ins can help you rapidly scale your business, bring new talent to your teams, and increase your revenues.
- Learn how business agreements such as company and contractual joint ventures can help you expand, enter new markets, and tackle challenges your business wouldn’t be able to handle as easily alone.
- Learn how brand deals like licensing, affiliate deals and referral arrangements can help you generate money, get brand recognition, and generate new clientele for your business.
- I also spotlight some of the upcoming topics I’ll be talking about on Fueling Deals with my guest experts.
Connect with Corey
- Email: [email protected] | [email protected]
- Website: kupferlaw.com
- Phone: 646.751.8016
- Twitter: @coreykupfer
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/coreykupfer
- Facebook: facebook.com/coreykupfer